100% Job assistance on Android app DevelopmentCodefrux Technologies
Why Android ?
Android is a Linux-based operating system with a worldwide smartphone market share of 75% during the third quarter of 2012, with 500 million devices activated in total and 1.3 million activations per day.
There are nearly 1 million apps in Android primary app store - Google Play and close to 25 billion downloads worldwide. Android app development provides perfect opportunity for freshers as there is a huge demand for developers to develop new applications, maintain and port the existing once to the newer versions of Android OS. From games and entertainment, to organizational and work based solutions, there is a need for huge number of developers who provide them. As per an estimate this number is close to a few millions.
The participants would be more benefitted if they meet on of the following criteria:
- Computer Science / IT Graduate or BCA/MCA
About the Training Program
Android is for all! The most widely used language for apps development for Android platform is - Java. This Android Training program is designed keeping in mind those individuals who are not comfortable with Java and Object oriented programming concepts. During this Android Training program, we take you to a tour of Core Java where you get all the necessary Java skills which are required for developing Android applications.
Once your learning is over, in this format, you work with us on developing real-time projects. This real-time experience allows you to get job easily as it enriches you with the kind of confidence and knowledge required to crack interviews. Besides, our placement team also puts in the best effort to get you placed and guarantee that you get at least 4 interviews with our clients. What best one can expect when he gets, knowledge, real-time experience and Job assistance as well!
- 100% Job Assistance and interview guarantee.
- In-depth coverage of Android application development layers.
- Job Counseling
- Interview preparation
- Mock test papers
- Complete knowledge on SDLC
- Knowledge & Awareness on BEST IT Practices
- Real application development
- Create your own Android App for the App store
Module -I (Core JAVA) - 21hrs
§ Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
§ Introduction to JAVA - Class structure and objects.
§ Type promotion
§ Control statements
§ Method overloading
§ Method overriding
§ Using - this, super
§ Init block
§ Static block
§ Abstract class
§ final keyword
§ Inner classes
§ Packages, classpath, access specifiers
§ Garbage collection
§ String Buffer & String Builder
§ Exception Handling
Module -I I (Android Application Development) - 40hrs
- History and Introduction
- Setup and Installation
- Project Structure and Activity Life Cycle
- Layout Manager
- Views and Menu
- Handling Touch Events
- Animation and Drawing
- Style and Themes
- Broadcast Receiver
- Content Provider
- Resource Handling
- Database Sqlite
- Preference Management
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Xml Parsing using SAX
- Telephony and SMS
- GPS and Geo Location (Location Based Services)
- Notification Service
Module -III (Live Project) - 100 hrs
1. To refresh all the Android development concepts
2. To understand all the details of Project development life cycle
3. To understand key tools/software involved in Software Development life cycle (such as file repository, bug filing tools, code review system, etc.)
Real time Project
1. Real time implementation of all the knowledge earned to develop and deliver a high quality product for the client.
2. Real time industry experience
3. Real time experience of end-to-end development life cycle
4. Gain experience of Design patterns and best practices
Duration:- 161 hrs
Fee Details: Date &Time:
Rs. 18000/- + Service Tax @12.36% Venue:
Codefrux Technologies Pvt. Ltd,
#13,3rd floor, 5th cross, 6th block
Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095