200 Hour Professional Yoga Teacher TrainingChandra Yoga International
$ 1,400 - (Rs 89,997)
- Mays landing (USA)
- 200 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
This course is open to all levels from beginner to advanced. We believe that yoga should be accessible to all people, regardless of experience or ability. We only require that you bring an open heart and mind. It is a residential, intensive, 4 week course, in which all food, accommodations, and course materials are provided and included in the total price.
What you'll learn on the course
Anatomy and Physiology
Teachers and trainers (1)
Dr. Sushil Yogi was born in Rishikesh, in the foothills of the Himalayas on the holy banks of the Ganges. The founder of this organization, he is a highly qualified yoga teacher. His credentials include a Ph.D. (Doctrate) in yoga, two years Masters Degree in human consciousness and yoga science (M.Sc.), a one year Post Graduate Diploma in yoga, a one year Diploma in Vedic Karmkand, and a three year B.Sc. Degree from Gurukul Kangri University, in Haridwar, India.
- Teaching Methodology of different styles of yoga - Patanjali Ashtanga, Traditional & Classical Hatha, Vinyasa, Shivananda etc.
- Teaching Methodology: The adult learning process, identifying your teaching style, barriers to learning, teaching yoga vs. teaching asana, etc.
- Yoga Sequencing
- Adjustments, alignments, and use of props
- Benefits and cautions of Yoga postures.
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Bandhas (Yogic locks)
- Yogic Shatkarmas / Kriyaa (cleansing techniques).
- Learning to teach yoga classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels students.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Physical, mental and spiritual benefits of yoga
- Basic Ayurveda, nutrition and the yogic diet.
- Introduction to chakras, nadis & mudras
- Mantra chanting and meditation
- Yoga philosophy (eight Limbs of Ashtanga-yoga) with Patanjali Yoga Sutra
- Yogic life style
- Teaching practicum
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- The Business of Yoga