- Vocational qualification Level 5
- At 3 venues (England)
What could be improved Nothing at all.
Course taken: March 2009 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
What could be improved It was a perfect course, nothing to be improved.
Course taken: February 2009 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
What could be improved Nothing.
Course taken: July 2009 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
What you'll learn on the course
Supply Chain Management
Certificate in Management Consultancy Essentials
About the course
This is a level 5 qualification designed to develop essential skills most needed to drive change and deliver projects.
The award and certificate level consultancy course is essentially an upgraded version of the qualification previously known as the Certificate in Management Consultancy Essentials (CMCE). It's focused strongly on developing skills such as:
- Overcoming resistance
- Improving client and stakeholder relationships
- Establishing credibility
- Effective planning and the use of visual management
- Managing consultancy interventions
- Developing proposals
- Problem solving tools and techniques
- Eliciting solutions from the client