58300 P/T Lv 2 Award in Computerised Accounts (Using Foundation Award in Accounting Software)Wakefield College
Price on request
- Wakefield (England)
What you'll learn on the course
What you will study
The course aims to test your ability in the operation of computerised accounts software/packages applied to routine accounting tasks, including:-
• Adding new accounts to purchase ledger and sales ledger.
• Creating accounts in the nominal ledger from given information.
• Processing information in respect of sales ledger, ie invoices, credit notes and receipts.
• Processing information in respect of the purchase ledger, ie invoices, credit notes and payments.
• Entering initial capital.
• Processing transactions involving differing tax rates.
• Processing information in respect of cash and cheque payments and receipts.
• Calculating and reconciling batch totals as required.
• Producing a trial balance.
• Producing supplier and customer activity reports.
• Producing supplier and customer details reports.
• Producing nominal ledger account reports.
• Editing customer and supplier details.
• Processing payments and receipts involving discount.
• Allocating supplier payments and customer receipts.
• Processing returned and cancelled cheques.
• Processing transfers between bank accounts and cash accounts.
• Processing nominal journal entries.
• Processing a wages journal from given data.
• Producing customer invoices from given data.
• Producing customer statements of account.
• Printing remittance advices.
• Producing purchase and sales day book summaries.
• Producing aged debtor and creditor analyses.