58752 OCR Level 2 ITQ Certificate in IT User SkillsWakefield College
Price on request
- Wakefield (England)
What you'll learn on the course
What you will study
You must achieve 16 credits, which are acquired by successfully passing assignments in four units (one of which must be the Mandatory Unit):-
* Improving Productivity Using ICT (Mandatory Unit) - learn to plan and review the use of appropriate IT systems and software.
* Word Processing Software - covers creating, editing and formatting text files according to a house style, importing data from other applications and using numeric and tabular data, images and graphs.
* Spreadsheet Software - develop skills in using complex formulae and functions to analyse and interpret data using a variety of charts and graphs.
* Database Software - learn to modify simple, non-relational databases, create queries using multiple selection criteria and create reports.
* Presentation Software - gain greater familiarity with presentation software including the use of complex presentations and slide show techniques.
ECDL Advanced Career opportunities Computer skills are essential in today's world and these qualifications make valuable additions to any CV.