Acharya NyayaRashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha
Price on request
Duration : 4 Semesters in Two Years
Age : Minimum 20 years
Who Qualifies: (a) Pass in 3 Year degree course/Sastri/Any Graduate from a recognised
University with Sanskrit as second language or as an elective subject.
(b) Two years degree course with Bridge course of
i) Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.
ii) Sri Lal Bahadur Sastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi
iii) Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New
(c) Siromani Final examination of
i) Madras University, Madra.
ii) Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar.
(d) Siromani final examinations of S.V.University, Tirupati
(e) Sastra Bhushana Final Examination of Kerala Government.
(f) Vidyapraveena final examination of Andhra University, Waltair.
(g) Vidyaplankara and Vedalankara examinations of Gurukula Kangeri
(h) Vidwat Madyama examination of Karnataka Government.
(i) B.A.(O.L)/B.A.(L), B.A./B.A.(Hons.)/B.O.L/M.A./equivalent
examinations with Sanskrit of all recognized universities.
(j) Any other examination recognized by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha
as equivalent to Sastri/Acharya.
Rules to Select the Subject.
1. Those who want to join the Acharya course may select any one of the above mentioned Sastras
2. Generally the man subject opted in Sastri/B.A.(O.L) course can be taken at
3. If any candidate wants to opt a subject other than the main subject opted in Sastri
B.A.level, he has to produce a certificate of evidence from a traditional scholar that
he has studied the subject under him privately. A candidate can be admitted in any
branch without such a certificate also if the admission committee is satisfied with his
performance in the interview and recommends for admission.
4. Those who have passed B.A. or equivalent examination of any university with
Sanskrit for 200 marks are allowed to opt Sahitya only at Acharya level.
5. Those who have passed B.A. or equivalent examination of any university with
Sanskrit as a subject and Darsana as main subject can opt advait/ Visistadvaita/
Dvaita Vedanta at Acharya leve.
6. Those who have passed Vedalankara or Vidyalankara are eligible to opt for
7. those who have passed B.A. or B.Sc with Astronomy as main subject and
Sanskrit are eligible to opt for Siddhanta Jyotisha only.
8. Those who have passed Acharya/M.A. with one subject can opt for any subject in
the Acharya course, subject to the approval of the admission committee and
9. The Admission Committee is empowered to accept or reject the option of any subject at the time of interview. The decision of the Vice-Chancellor on the
assignment of subject to the candidates on the recommendation of the admission
committee shall be final