Acrobat XI Creating Forms Video TutorialsCareerVision Training
£ 36 - (Rs 3,060)
- Distance learning
What you'll learn on the course
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 1.5 Hours (19 lessons)
• Instructor: Michael Hoffman
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this Acrobat XI - Creating Forms training course, Michael Hoffman shows you how to take advantage of one of the most powerful features available in Adobe Acrobat - forms. Acrobat is more than just a simple PDF reader, it puts powerful form management tools at your fingertips, and Michael will show you how to take full advantage of them!
Once you have completed this form creation video training course for Adobe Acrobat XI, you will be familiar with the tools available to build, create forms, and collect data from distributing them. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard