Administering Communications Manager and UnityHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
The course is meant for:
* Everybody new to Internet protocol Telephony
* Private branch exchange
* New Managers
This course will prove to be most beneficent for the people who have the prior fundamental knowledge of below mentioned subjects:
* Windows2000 OS
* Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol
This course aims at:
On the completion of this course student will become capable of:
* Performing CUCM Starting installation
* Adding Cisco-Telephony End points
* Performing Moves-Adds & Changes
* Installing and verifying "real world" Dial Plans
* Installing Internet protocol Phone Service & Directory Service
Installing Phones Functions
Showing normal business function
Configuring Installed Media Resources
*Applying CM Class of Service
Assimilating Unity with Communication Manager
Installing Unity Class of Service
Install Unity Subscriber Templates
To Add Unity Subscribers
Install and Confirm Unity Functions
Install Message Notification and Out call Notification
* Install and Verify Unity Call Handlers
This is a practical class based course meant to give a standard of comprehension that will permit a candidate to do daily management of a Cisco Unified Communication setting up consisting of CUCM 6.x and Cisco Unity 5.x. The trainee will build up the needed skill to go, put in, or alter strategy such as Internet protocol phones and analog phones manually, through BAT, and auto registration, with related installation parameters, like class of service, media resources, telephone button templates, sof tkey templates, machine pools, location and region , speed dials, busy lamp field , intercom , etc. Trainee will also learn fundamental repairing techniques.
This course gives both theory and practical labs that are meant to re enforce and improve the knowledge in a 50 /50 ratio. Below is a record of that labs that will go besides AUCMU:
Explore CUCM Management Options
* What is new to CUCM 6.1. This lab teaches the platform of 6.1. The way and the place you can configure CUCM 6.1.
Installing CUCM Initial Settings
* This Lab deals with the fundamental setup of CUCM.
administering User Accounts in CUCM.
* This Lab deals with the method to add users to the Directory as well as give users access to user configurable attributes (i.e. User GUI pages, Ext Mobility, User Groups, Device Associations, etc.)
Employing Internet protocol:
* This lab teaches all the various ways to add an internet protocol phone to a CUCM employment along with the various protocols that the Internet protocol phone can use. (I.e. SCCP, SIP and H323)
Hardening Internet protocol Phones
* Comprises methods of making the Internet protocol phone less susceptible to safety attacks. This lab handles some good works on doing the Internet protocol phone to be more secure.
Installing CUCM Call Routing equipments
* This lab teaches all the requirements needed to make an off net call. (Calls to destination not local to CUCM) Covers the installation of Route groups, Route List & Route Patterns.
Employing Digit Manipulation:
* This lab teaches the changes of digits being given to CUCM or Leaving CUCM. (that is calling party number, prefix digits, called party number digit strips, translation patterns, etc.)
Employing Calling Privileges in CUCM
* This lab teaches Calling Search Space & Partition. The unity of the 2 permits for dialing restriction to end user, PSTN or site specific end point reach ability.
Employing Call Coverage in CUCM
* This lab concentrates on handling of calls when the proposed party is not accessible.
Employing Media Resources
* adding up media resources to CUCM employment ( that is Conference Bridges, Transcoders MOH Annuciator etc)
Installing CUCM User functions
* Gives end user the skill to amend phone parameter via a Graphical user interface.
Installing Presence Enabled Speed Dials and List
* Facilitate the capability of a consumer to observe if the party that is attempting to reach is accessible earlier than the phone call is being done.