Admission cum Scholarship TestMastermind Classes
Price on request
- At 22 venues
Admission to classroom programs is strictly done through admission cum scholarship test held from time to time. These tests are designed in such a way that we can easily find out student's true potential, his ability to work, skills, understanding and knowledge. For IIT-JEE/Engineering entrance exams the test also include mental-ability section which includes puzzles and riddles. We take IQ test to ascertain the temperament and potential of a student. This helps us to judge the level of input required for success. This makes our program very effective.
Purpose of Admission cum Scholarship Test :
* To assess the current level of the student and judge whether he/she is capable for the preparation.
* To assess the students ability to sustain the degree of difficulty and workload during the preparation.
* To assess the temperament, sincerity and the aptitude of the student towards the studies.
* To create homogeneous batch as students with high IQ level can extract information from a teacher even in a large group, plethora of books and study material available. Other students get confused due to flood of information.
Dates of Admission cum Scholarship Test : Exact dates and time of admission cum scholarship test are generally advertised in the leading newspapers.
How to Enroll/Register for Admission cum Scholarship Test :
* Application along with complete details on plain paper or prescribed form.
* 2 passport size photographs.
* Photocopy of the mark-sheet of last board exam (if applicable).
* Rs. 100.00 either cash or demand draft in favour of Mastermind Classes Pvt. Ltd. payable at Mastermind Centre City where you want to appear for the test.
* Write your name behind your photographs and name & address behind the demand draft.
* On the spot registration can also be done before starting of the test.
* Student will be given an admit card at the time of registration.
* Outstation students may request for the brochure and registration form by sending an application.
Result of Admission cum Scholarship Test : Result will be declared within 2 days after the test. Students can enquire about their result either telephonically or personally at the institute. Selected students will also be informed personally at their mailing address by post or telephonically. Confirmation of the result will be the sole responsibility of the student. Institute does not undertake any responsibility in this regard.
Scholarship Criterion in Admission cum Scholarship Test : We offer scholarships to top 30 rankers in each admission cum scholarship test in the form of fee concession on All India basis. These scholarships will be given on the basis of final merit prepared after the test.
* Rank 1 to 10 = 50% fee concession
* Rank 11 to 20 = 25% fee concession
* Rank 21 to 30 = 10% fee concession
Exemption from Admission cum Scholarship Test : Students having 75% or above marks in Science and Maths in class IX or X or in PCM/PCB in class XI or XII in any board is exempted from admission cum scholarship test. He/She can enroll directly for the course for a batch starting later by depositing Rs. 1000.00 towards registration fee as advance before commencement of course either by DD or cash.
Direct Admission in Special Cases in all the Programs : Direct admission in all the programs is given on the basis of X or XII board percentage. NTSE scholars are offered direct admission in all the programs. Direct admission in all the programs is given to the students who appear in the merit list of X or XII board examination. Students selected in IIT-JEE (Mains) with a late rank, IIT-JEE (Screening) qualified students and all the students having top 1000 rank in general category in any of the engineering entrance exams in the previous year will be given direct admission in all the programs.