ADTAC Advanced Diploma in Technical & Analytical ChemistryMumbai Educational Trust
Price on request
ADTAC - Advanced Diploma Programme in Technical & Analytical Chemistry
18 months full-time programme recognised by the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) - Government of Maharashtra.
This programme is not approved by AICTE.
Those who have passed any of the following Degree/ Diploma or its equivalent with minimum 50% (open) & 45% (reserved) marks can apply for this programme:
· B Sc (Chem. / Biochem / Microbiology)
· Diploma in Environment Technology
· Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Technology or Environmental Engineering from MSBTE
Students awaiting final year results can also apply.
How can I apply?
Admission to this programme are close for this academic year.
· To induce life long learning skills, attitudes for social & personal development
· To provide trained manpower
· To provide leadership qualities
· To create awareness of Quality Control & Quality Assurance
· To create awareness of manufacturing hazards & operational hazards
· To assist in development of new methods and process of analysis & analytical techniques
· To develop managerial abilities and analytical skills
: 3 semesters (18 months)
Type of industries and capacity in which ADTAC students get employment
Wage employment / Opportunities
Chemical, pharmaceutical, food & paint industries in which quality control activity is carried out for raw, intermediate and finished products
· Q.C. Chemists
Self employment / Opportunities
To start own laboratory with approval by FDA and MSCB (Maharashtra State Pollution Control Board) to carry out analysis as per the recommended standards for various products as well as for water and industrial effluents
· Self employment
Job functions of ADTAC students
To carry analysis of various product samples such as pharmaceuticals, food, oil, petroleum products, paper - pulp, coal, water, industrial effluents, cosmetics etc.
To do all the job functions as stated above as well as he/ she has to supervise the methods employed are per the I.S.I., F.D.A., G.M. etc. and also supervise the routine functions of instruments
Planning and supervising the work and analysis carried out and also check the proper functioning of instruments
Planning and analysis, and doing overall surveillance of the quality control activities