Adv. Certification in After Effects CCTGC Animation & Multimedia
- At 2 venues
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
The objective of the course is building up the exploration of both visual and tangible skills in order to design creative processes. Developing visual observations via drawings, storytelling, camera, lighting etc is the main motto of the learning session. Adobe After Effects will help you learn expert level skills in the application. On its completion, the students will understand how to evaluate different types of colors, shapes, lights, and camera effects in the image processing. They will know the practical implementation with ease. Students will be able to learn the entire process of developing the portfolio.
· What marks this course apart?
TGC offers you with a very a good infrastructure. It has modern amenities. Faculty at TGC are well experienced and can guide you through the entire session. The staff is very co-operative, and you have clean surroundings and well equipped labs. Every student is given a single computer wherein he can work and practice even after the classes. Labs are equipped with Advanced Apple Macintosh systems and Wacom devices apart from that students can use DSLR HD camera, Lighting, Chroma lab etc. for right exposure within the course. Students feel at home with TGC. For more information on After Effects training course, kindly contact our representative.
What you'll learn on the course
After Effects CC 2015
Teachers and trainers (1)
The basic contents of the course consist of-
- Design, Computer Graphics and Art fundamentals- It covers up with the topics like design fundamentals, drawing principles, still life, color theory etc.
- Visual Effects Compositing- It includes rotoscoping, color correction, expressions, keying, tracking and stabilizing.
- Study of motion of the camera and shooting against camera, Rotoscopy and wire removal is also part of the course content.