Adv. Certification in Special EffectsTGC Animation & Multimedia
- At 2 venues
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
It helps you create particular images and illusions of the artwork and frames in different forms with optical and mechanical effects as per the requirements. It focuses on manipulating the flow of actions and segmentations economically and graciously. This course helps you learn various special effect techniques like morphing, miniature effects, bullet timing, wire removals, practical effects, motions, travelling matte, in-camera effects, rotoscoping, prosthetic effects of the makeup etc. The course will groom you well with the latest software like Photoshop, Nuke and Mocha. This course also offers you dedicated structure of learning under the set of trained faculties in order to solve your queries and learn new concepts. You will be able to practice good skills and arts, be aware of security issues, develop dramatic senses, meet the deadlines even if you are open to heavy loads of work etc
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Introduction and environmental transition projects
- Projects on underwater effects
- Projects that are based on science fiction and fire
- Combinational projects that support the study of suite effects of the trap code
- Projects which help you to study about research
- Projects that cover up the contents giving productive and useful information on deconstruction.
- Projects that help you to comprehend the tracking of the movement of the images
- Final project that teaches you actual implementation of above