Advance Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial PracticesGuru Nanak Dev University
Price on request
The Guru Nanak Dev University's Faculty of Economics and Business offers Advance Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial Practices course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
Part – I (Office Management)
1. Company Secretary : Meaning, Qualification, Appointment of Secretary, Position, General duties of Secretary.
2. Meetings : Types of meeting, Notice, Agenda, Quorum, Secretarial duties Regarding Notice and Agenda.
3. Office Correspondence :
- Essentials of good letter.
- Drafting of Business letter.
- Drafting of Official letter.
4. Making Travel Arrangement :
Preparing tour programmes, Railway and Air Reservations, Booking of Hotel Accomodation, Filing of form for tour advance, preparing T.A.Bill.
Part – II (Computer Theory & Practical)
1. Information Technology : Data Information, Types of Information, Computer Network, Components of Network, Topologies, Transmission Media, Modem, NIC, Operating System, components & types of operating system.
2. MS-Power Point & Internet : Internet Basics, its uses and applications, Creating, Opening saving & Inserting a power point slide, views of power point window charts Table graphics & formatting.