Advance Diploma in Programming in Advanced Computer LanguagesGuru Nanak Dev University
Price on request
The Guru Nanak Dev University's Faculty of Engineering and Technology offers Advance Diploma in Programming in Advanced Computer Languages to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
1. Introduction to Visual Basic: Visual Basic environment, Programming
Fundamentals, Constraints, Variables, Data type, Type conversions, Operators,
2. Control statements, procedures and functions in vb, Working with Objects-
Command buttons, label, text, check, options, listbox, combo box, picture, image,
drive list, file list, directory list, line and shape tool, horizontal and vertical scroll
bars, timer and OLE
3. Menus and dialogue boxes, MDI application.
4. Event handling in VB: Mouse and keyboard events, error handling and
5. Data control and reporting, DAO, ADO, Data Report creation, Data Environment
designer and Print Report Method.
6. Active X components: OLE automation, COM and DCOM objects, active X
controls, DLLs, Exe, Document.