ADVANCE IT SECURITYNational Insurance Academy
Price on request
Much of the information, which is stored and transmitted in electronic form, is very sensitive, strategic or valuable. In LIC also, most of the communication is now through electronic form. To take advantage of the electronic communication through available global networking, it is needed to comply with the existing or new security requirements, rules and related laws, based on sound practices and related technologies. But decisions on how much to invest in IT security and control are difficult. Organizations need to find out the best ways to offer flexibility to its network users, yet ensure security of critical information and systems.
Info-Security policies and directives play a crucial role in order to protect the investment, safeguard the information contained within these systems, reduce business and legal risks and the most important to protect the good name of the organization. This would require a set of policies on Information Security, Cyber ethics, e-mail usage and privacy of business data in these systems.
After completing this programme, participants will be able to -
• Assesses the risks, both human and non-human as per the security policy of LIC, that can affect the insurance compnay’s information.
• Gain an understanding of the required strategies and technologies necessary for the running of a secure business.
• Configure and maintain technical controls
• Information Security Policy of LIC
• Security Standards
• Network Information Security
• Web Application Security
• Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
• Incidence Response Management
• Security Technologies
• Cyber Law