Advance P G Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs - Full TimeGlobal Institute of Regulatory Affairs
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Graduates in any stream of science are eligible to apply. Final Year Students can also apply.
What you'll learn on the course
Regulatory Affairs Associates
Regulatory Affairs head/ Director
Medical Information Associates
Drug Inspector/Drug Controller
Regulatory Affairs Consultants
Teachers and trainers (1)
- To create a thorough understanding of important regulatory concepts
- To create experts in the field of RA documentation and research.
- To create an entry platform in the field of RA for fresh graduates.
- To help students build their career in RA and become RA professionals.
- To provide students with a global knowledge of Regulatory Affairs.
- The Aims & Structure of Regulation
- Regulatory Strategy
- Marketing Authorization
- Non – Clinical Studies
- Clinical Trials
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- 6 Months Full Time Class Room Program.
- Able to write Regulatory Documents
- Create Regulatory Strategy
- Get Marketing Authorization from different countries
- Become an RA professional