Advance Program In Financial PlanningIndia Distance Learning
Price on request
Financial Planning and Wealth Management are the buzz words in the finance industry. It is one of the most prestigious and well paid professions in the financial services sector. Financial Planning is the process of assisting an individual to meet his financial goals through proper management of his wealth.
Financial Planners are the latest breed of professionals worldwide who through their own entrepreneurial practices or while working with banks/ investment advisory companies prepare financial plans for their clients and help them achieve their financial goals.
Post Graduate Diploma in Financial PlanningTM course provided by International College of Financial Planning is designed by industry stalwarts in such a way that besides preparing students for Financial Services industry, it also prepares the students for internationally recognized certifications such as Associate Financial Planner (AFP) & Certified Financial PlannerCM (CFPCM) which are authorized by FPSB, India and various other industry recognized certifications like AMFI Mutual Fund Module, Debt & Securities Market Module etc.
The PGDFPTM course will train the candidates with the ability to manage the funds and portfolios of various customers under various capacities while working with top industry professionals in the insurance, banking, mutual funds, stock broking and financial planning and investment groups in India and abroad.
The candidates will be awarded the Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning after successful completion of the course.
Unique aspects of the Course
- A Unique Industry-integrated course.
- Rich content based on the analysis of job requirements.
- 100% placements since inception.
- Hands-on experience through working on live projects & inbuilt industry internship.
- Live market visits.
- Multiple certifications obtained during the course
Teaching at International College of Financial Planning is highly practical & industry integrated. Our curriculum is very comprehensive & contemporary which is revised every 6 months by learned academicians in association with our Industry Advisory Body.
2. Risk Analysis and Insurance Planning
3. Investment Planning
4. Indian Securities Market – includes NCFM certification1
a) Securities Market (Basic) Module
b) Capital Market (Dealers) Module
c) Regulatory Framework
d) Depository Module
5. AMFI Mutual Fund (Advisors) Module
6. Equity Derivatives (includes NCFM certification)
7. Live market visits
8. Personality development & communication skills.1. Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits
4. Commodities Trading and Futures (includes certification)
5. Financial Statement Analysis
6. Fundamental Analysis
7. Technical Analysis
8. Advance Financial Planning
9. Personality development & communication skills.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- The Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent qualification) obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary School (10 + 2 or equivalent.
- Candidate applying for their final year exams in 2010 can also apply subject to furnishing a proof of graduation by 31st October, 2010.
Fee Lump SumInstallment Option I (Rs) Installment Option II (Rs) Mumbai APFP
(Full Time) Rs. 2,45,000 Rs. 1,50,000
Rs. 1,20,000 Rs. 1,50,000
Rs. 15,000 * 9 PDC's