Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider CourseTACT Academy
Price on request
After completing this program, candidates will be able to:
* Be able to identify and determine the need for treatment related to basic adult cardiac dysrhythmias
* Show competency in providing Basic Life Support care, with prioritizing chest compressions and integrating AED use
* Identify and treat ischemic chest pain and expedite the care of patients with acute coronary syndromes.
* Show good communication as a member or leader of a resuscitation team and show the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance
* Be able to integrate electrocardiograph monitoring, defibrillation, and pacing equipment and/or techniques into the adult resuscitation process
* At the end of the program, candidates will pass written exam and successfully pass skills tests by showing their competence in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation for adults and kids and the use of Automated External Defibrillator.
The interested candidates can complete this program within two days
Who can attend this program?
All medical experts can join this program