Advanced Diploma in Aviation, Travel & HospitalityTeam Academy
Price on request
It is a complete course for universal accomplishment. The course is thorough, packed with hypothesis & realistic syllabus. This programme is available on campus as well as at candidate’s place.
There are some pre-requisites for getting admission to this course. First of all, the candidate must have completed his/her secondary school or the education equal to it. His/her age must be above 17 yrs. Classes will be held 5 times a week for 2 hrs daily. An applicant must have sound communication abilities & charming nature.
Those who will complete all requirements will be permitted to attempt for a talent exam and a private interview.
* English – Communicational and Professional English
* Individuality Improvement
* Foundational Coaching for Cabin Staff - In-flight coaching and disclosure
* Foundational Coaching for Ground Crew Staff - Airfield disclosure
* Important Elements of Tour Business - Computerized Booking Systems
* Basics of Managing Hotels – disclosure to reputed stars hotels and Computerized Booking Systems
* Client Service
* Medical Coaching
* Being Interviewing Abilities
* Communicational Hindi (Elective)
Students who will pass all the tests and exams will be rewarded by below mentioned certificate:
* Advanced Diploma Certification from Team Academy
* Computerized Booking Systems
* First Aid Certification from St. John Ambulance
* Fitness Certification from recognized Healthcare Center