Advanced Diploma in Global Trade ManagementGuru Nanak Dev University
Price on request
The Guru Nanak Dev University's Faculty of Economics and Business offers Advanced Diploma in Global Trade Management course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
PART - I
• India’s Export – Import Policy : Features and latest developments.
• Import Substitution and Export Promotion policies : Export Incentive. Role of
• Infrastructural set up and Export Promotion Councils, The Board of Trade
Advisory Council of Trade.
• Zonal Export – Import Advisory Committees, Chamber of Commerce and
Industry, Association of Trade and Industry, Trade and Development
• Export Organisation, Export Processing Zone, Export Inspection Council,
Indian Council of Arbitration.
• Directorate of Exhibitions and Commercial Publicity.
• Policy on Foreign collaborations:
• Foreign Investment flows to India, Comparisons of FDI with other major
• Foreign Investment flows
PART - II
• Deficit Financing and its implication for the Indian Economy.
• Analysis of current year Annual Budget.
• Evaluation of Various regulatory policies of Indian Govt.
• Second Generation Reforms.
• Fiscal and Monetary Policy in India.
• Salient Features of FEMA.
• Foreign Trade – Nature, composition and directions.
• MNCs in India : Role and Impact.
• Disinvestment of Public Enterprises : Rationale, Objectives and Implications.