Advanced Diploma in Graphic & AdvertisingDhiyoh International School of Design
Price on request
The objectives of the course are:
* To develop the student's communicative and expressive skills, promoting creative and innovative attitudes towards the solution of complex visual designs.
* To provide students with a clear understanding of the graphic designers role as a creative visual communicator.
* To prepare students with strong skills needed for employment in the advertising or graphics industries.
Advantages for the holders of the Diploma in Graphic and Advertising Design:
* Possess an Advanced diploma.
* Operate and manage their own Graphic Arts Agency.
* Pursue direct employment in Advertising
Agencies, Publishing Houses, Printing Houses,
Newspapers,Television Stations, etc.