Advanced Diploma in Hardware and NetworkingComputer Research and Application Center Pvt. Ltd.
This course lasts for 12-months. Any individual who has finished successfully HSC exams or more than that can get enrolled into this plan. The individual is required to present 10th class certificates and mark sheets with 3-passport size photographs to get into this program. The period of the course on each week basis is theory-6hours and practical-6hours on minimum basis.
The contents of the Advanced Diploma in Hardware and Networking that are going to be taught are mentioned below:
1. Basic-Electronics: Analog-Electronics, Digital-Electronics & Electronic-Circuits
2. Installation of different Operating Systems & Software
3. Diagnose of Software that are made use in Computers
4. Different Cards Used in Computers, Peripheral (C.H.D.D., R.A.M., CD ROM, F.D.D. etc.)
5. Mother-Board, Micro-Processor
6. Preface to S.M.D. Techniques & Anti-virus Program
7. Power-Supply (S.M.P.S.)
8. Beep-Codes, Password-Breaking
9. Assemble & Trouble Shoots of P.C.
10. Installing the Drivers
11. Network: Preface to Network, LAN-WAN-MAN
12. Kinds of Cables & Crimping
13. Installations of N.O.S.
14. Create novel Internet-Connection (BSNL, Airtel, Reliance, etc.)
15. Network Operating Systems
16. Kinds of Layers-Topologies, Protocol
17. Proxy-Server Settings, Physical-Hardware & Software-Program Sharing
18. Remote-Computer-Access, Limited-Access or Full-Access
19. Share Internet, Internet Elaboration