Advanced Diploma in Operations ManagementMumbai Educational Trust Bandra
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* Minimum 12th std. pass with 3 years full time diploma recognised by the Directorate of Technical Education or degree from a recognised university. * Final year students can also apply. The student will be required to submit the marksheet of the first and second year of Diploma/Degree. MET IDL Certificate will be awarded only after the attested copy of the Diploma/Degree certificate is submitted.
Advanced Diploma in Operations Management
Who should do this programme?
* Working executives - It is an opportunity for working executives to further their knowledge in their area of specialisation and to gain valuable insights into the theories of management. It will help them understand their job and the organisation better and will directly improve their performance at work.
* MET Management Aspirants - Those aspiring to do the e-empowered Management & Business Administration at MET AMDC, Mumbai should not lose this opportunity. A Advance Diploma programme through MET IDL will fetch the students an additional 5 marks in the admission process. Students can start working towards the Advanced programme in their second year of college itself by registering for the Certificate Course in Management Fundamentals. They can then upgrade to the Diploma and finally the Advanced Diploma and complete it along with their graduation.
* Call Centre employees - For call centre employees this is a unique opportunity to learn while they earn. The flexible nature of the programme allows them to complete the programme at their pace and convenience without putting undue pressure on them. They can appear for examinations as and when they feel they are prepared for a particular subject.
* Travelling professionals - Professionals who travel a lot will find these programmes ideal as they can appear for examinations from any of the ten centres spread across the country.
* Management Theory and Processes
* Information Technology for Management
* Accounting for Managers
* Managerial Economics
* Communication Skills (Personal and Business)
* Personal Skills Development
* Economic Environment of Business
* Legal Aspects of Business
* Mathematics and Statistics for Business
* Organisational Behaviour
* Marketing Management
* Cost & Management Accounting
* Management Information Systems
* Supply Chain Management
* Corporate Strategy
* Operations Management
* Project Management
* Operations Research
* Production Planning & Control
* Total Quality Management
* Quantitative Models in Operations Research
* Productivity Techniques