Advanced Implantological Surgery Workshop on live patientsCentaurus Implant International S.L.
€ 4,800 - (Rs 3,48,399)
- Intensive workshop
- La habana (Cuba)
- 6 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
The goal is for each student to complete at least 5 sinus lifts, planning and discussing the treatment plan and possible options. This course is focus on learning and applying the following techniques: • Sinus Lift technique by CALDWELL LUC. • Atraumatic sinus lift. • Removing and replacing the particulate bone grafts. • Placement of collagen membrane in the oral cavity. The content of this program was adapted to processing carried out in the clinic for the conclusion of the course.
· Who is it intended for?
Dentistry and Stomatology graduates with experience in implant placement and want to learn to do sinus lifts and other techniques related to implantology.
Bachelor's degree in Dentistry.
· What marks this course apart?
We are a company with over 12 years of experience organizing and delivering practice course on live patients, implantology, oral surgery, advanced implantological surgery and hyaluronic acid, internationally. During these years we have trained many students from different countries, with excellent results. Our training programs are for professionals with knowledge and skills in the areas of implantology and surgery, and professionals who, having completed their training have not yet had contact with the practice on patients in these specialties.
· What happens after requesting information?
To enroll we need this* personal information, your passport scanned on both sides and to make the payment of 10% of the value of the workshop. * FULL NAME: * DATE OF BIRTH: * NACIONALITY: * ID: * PASSPORT NUMBER: * ADRESS: * CITY: * COUNTRY: * PHONE NUMBER: * EMAIL: * MEDICAL LICENCE NUMBER: * COURSE TO MAKE:
What you'll learn on the course
Sinus lift technique
Atraumatic sinus lift
Extraction and particulate bone graft
Collagen membrane placement
Teachers and trainers (3)
(1) Professor of the chairs of fixed prosthesis, dentures, surgery and oral-maxillofacial traumatology at the University of Buenos Aires "UBA" (Argentina). (2) Locum in the Argerich Hospital in Buenos Aires (Argentina). (3) It has a private clinic since 1976. (4) Scientific Advisor in implantology. (5) Adviser of the Latin American dentistry Association. (6) Adviser of the Centaurus Implant international Association in Madrid (Spain). (7) Ex-Adviser of the International Centre of implantology Hospital in Madrid (Spain).
(1) Doctor in dentistry specialist in oral-maxillofacial surgery. (2) Head of the dentistry of the National Academy of medicine in Buenos Aires (Argentina). (3) Professor of 4th and 5th year of the chairs of surgery and Traumatology oral-maxillofacial at the University of Buenos Aires "U.B.A." (Argentina). (4) Ex-president of the Oral-Maxillofacial Latin American Surgical Association. (5) Lecturer in numerous courses and conferences.
(1) Head of the Department of maxillofacial surgery of the CH-VISCA P.F. Hospital. (2) Professor of the chairs of Surgery and Oral-Maxillofacial Traumatology at the University of Buenos Aires "U.B.A." (Argentina). (3) Associate Professor of the International Centre of implantology Hospital in Madrid (Spain). (4) Director of the European Organization medical dental Centre, in Madrid (Spain). (5) Adviser of the Centaurus Implant international Association in Madrid (Spain). (6) BID TEXAS U.S.A. award. (7) Lecturer in numerous courses and conferences.
5-days intensive courses, with the option to customize the course to suit prolonging the duration.
Aimed at graduates in Dentistry and Stomatology practice with implant placement and want to learn to perform sinus lifts and other techniques related to implantology.
This course focuses on learning and applying the following techniques:
(1) sinus lift technique by CALDWELL LUC.
(2) atraumatic sinus lift.
(3) Extraction and particulate bone graft.
(4) collagen membrane placement in the oral cavity, etc.
The surgeries will be directed and supervised by the teaching team. Students participate as surgeons and intervene as assistants and instrumentalists, completing his training in all areas of operations.
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS: • Fill in the form www.curso-implantes.16mb.com/en/ • By e-mail: email@example.com