Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Biostatistics & SASCliniminds
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Distance learning
Frequent Asked Questions
MD, MS, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BPT, B.Pharma, Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory, Nursing, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology and all professionals working with Pharmaceutical companies, CROs and hospitals.
Biostatistics involves the theory and application of statistical science to analyze public health
problems and to further biomedical research. This course is intended as an introduction to basic
statistics in clinical research:
- Introduction to Research and Statistics/Descriptive Statistics/Probability/Probability
- Sampling Distributions/Statistical Inference
- Correlation and Regression
- Choosing Statistical Tests/ T-Test, Chi-Square Test, ANOVA, etc
- Analysis of Categorical Data and Non Parametric Tests
- Introduction to Statistical Softwares.
- To understand the basics of statistics and its application in Clinical Research field.
- To train students in interpretation and presentation of data collected during the conduct of a study.
- To impart examples of utilisation of data in decision making.
- Understanding various techniques of statistical tests in Clinical Research.
- To make students aware of pitfalls in statistical analysis.
- Understanding research oriented statistical concepts.