Advanced Program in Financial PlanningICOFP-International College of Financial Planning
- Post Graduate Diploma
Frequent Asked Questions
-The candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree. -The Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent qualification) obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education aft er completing Higher Secondary School. -Candidate applying for their final year exams in 2009 can also apply subject to furnishing a proof of graduation by 31st October,2009.
Unique aspects of the Course:
-A Unique Industry-integrated course.
-Rich content based on the analysis of job requirements.
-100% placements since inception.
-Hands-on experience through working on live projects & inbuilt industry internship.
-Live market visits.
-Multiple certifications obtained during the course.
SEMESTER - 1 (July 2009):
1. Introduction to Financial Planning
2. Risk Management and Insurance Planning
3. Investment Planning
4. Indian Securities Market - includes NCFM certification1
a) Securities Market (Basic) Module
b) Capital Market (Dealers) Module
c) Regulatory Framework
d) Depository Module
5. AMFI Mutual Fund (Advisors) Module
6. Equity Derivatives (includes NCFM certification)
7. Live market visits
8. Personality development & communication skills.
SEMESTER - 2 (January -2010):
1. Retirement Planning and Employee Benefits
4. Commodities Trading and Futures (includes certification)
5. Financial Statement Analysis
6. Fundamental Analysis
7. Technical Analysis
8. Advance Financial Planning
9. Personality development & communication skills.
Achievements for this centre
Work placements: The College provides internship of 2 months(included in the total duration) in a financial sector company.