Advanced Services - Cisco Voice over Broadband Solution Deployment WorkshopHBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
This course is meant for:
* Persons who plan design, and employ Voice over Broad band packet on the basis of telephony solution.
* Persons who design Cisco soft switch system that involves Business Voice Solutions.
* Cable Hybrid fiber-coaxial exposure, Cisco ICCR course
* knowledge of UNIX system & UI
* Cisco MGX/ VISM trunking gateway product training and exposure
* Good knowledge of Cisco routing & switching product and technologies
* Good knowledge in Voice over internet protocol and Telephony concepts, Cisco CVOICE course
* SS7, MGCP, SIP, H323 signaling protocol experience.
This course aims at:
On the completion of this course students will be trained in:
* Developing the required planning and design documents needed for the solution employment and testing, along with Low Level Design, Network employment Plan , Network Ready For Use, given a proper source document.
* To do required hardware configuration and cable procedures.
* Configure software on the main solution component.
* Provision of BTS 10200 Call Agent & Feature Servers for every specified requirement.
* Provision IP core switch & router components along with the Catalyst 6509 & 3550, and RSM devices.
* Install NCS,MGCP,SIP media gateways to support local subscribers, along with Cable, IAD, ATA, & SIP based IP Phones.
* Provision the PSTN interconnect solution components, including 2651 ITP and MGX 8850/VISM gateways.
This practical course trains the planning, designing & employment of Cisco Voice over Broadband solution. Applicants learn by working in their lab sessions. With normal guidance and realistic resources, trainee will form and do all of the works needed to employ the Cisco BLISS.