Advanced Services - Deploying Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6HBF IT EDUCATION SERVICES
Price on request
This course is meant for
This Programme is for those engineers who work with channel system network engineers who position Internet protocol telephony solution that lies on the Cisco Unified Communications architecture and CUCM 6.
Requirements are as mentioned below
* CCNA or CCNP Certificate
The aims of this course are as below
On the completion of the course student will be capable of:
* Understand new advantages and Configuration options for CUCM6.0
* Install dial plans to enable routing calls, accessing features, and controlling access
* Describe gatekeeper functions, configure a gatekeeper-controlled intercluster trunk (ICT), and establish gatekeeper resilency using Gatekeeper Update Protocol (GUP)
* Describe advanced user features available in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager solution
* Install Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) with both basic commands and Cisco
* Integrated Communications Manager and monitor and troubleshoot its operation
* Understand and use common CUCM troubleshooting tools
This course is meant to teach students the ways of integration of Cisco Unified Communications in to a network to come upto the voice and data necessities. exclusive practical laboratories offer additional opportunity to understand by providing exercises to select, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications products such as Communications Manager 6, Cisco VG248 48-Port Analog Phone Gateway.