Advanced Social Work: Practice EducationAnglia Ruskin University
Price on request
- Cambridge (England)
What you'll learn on the course
The course content will include advanced theory and practice of adult learning and teaching; decision making in practice education; management of learning environments, skills of facilitation, teaching, mentoring and assessment strategies. This course will also cover planning and research.
- Practice Learning and Mentoring
- Applied Decision Making in Social Work Practice Education
- Evaluating Practice Education in Social Work
- Action Research and Social Enquiry or Research Studies
- Designated Module - from a menu of specialist modules
- Major Project/Dissertation or Major Project/Dissertation (Double Award)
A combination of assignments (essays), patchwork text, evaluative report, presentation, portfolio and dissertation.
Career opportunities: Successful completion of the course will offer the student consolidation in their current job and access to specific practice educator roles (eg practice teaching, NQSW mentoring). It may provide access to higher-level posts, and to strategic practice education roles. It may provide access to academic/research posts. It will also provide CPD evidence for GSCC Re-registration.