Agile Scrum TrainingInfycareer Pvt Ltd
Price on request
Scrum is an agile development model for software to manage complex tasks (which include new product development). Scrum methods have recently been a great success, even in small projects, iterative and maintenance due to its capability to simply take over and apply the changes required whenever during the project life cycle.
Scrum method requires the product manager, members of the team and Scrum Professional. Scrum projects make progress in a series of sprints, which are time boxed iterations no more than a month long. These are demands to be published in a portfolio of products and work elements are structured in cycles called sprints. These sprints within one to four weeks and the implementation of the priority list of needs for the product portfolio to offer greater business value to the client.
Day one the candidates will attain:
1. Scrum Principles
2. Scrum Methodology - the steps
3. The role of Product Owner Scrum Master, and the team
4. Change of micro-management of macro-management
5. Making and Handling Product Portfolio
6. Sprint Preparation Meeting
7. Lunch & refreshments
Day two the candidates will attain:
1. Definition of "Done"
2. Every day Scrum
3. Artifacts Sprint - Sprint Backlog, Burn-down Charts, Group Meetings
4. Sprint Analyses
5. Sprint retrospective
6. Planned Release
7. Project Estimation
Exercises and Simulations
The full course encourages full interaction with participants. The exercises are planned at the end of every segment. Testing and evaluations are planned at the end of the segment to a successful conclusion.
Who should attain this program?
* Potential ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Scrum teams can take this training program
* Project Managers, Requirements Analysts, leads a project, developers, and managers
* Process Quality Assurance & Test group members also can attend this training program
* Senior Management
* Everybody who wants to learn about Agile - SCRUM methods can attend this training program.