Aircraft Maintenance EngineeringStar Aviation Acedemy
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* Minimum age 16 yrs. * Passed 10 +2 in science subjects (P&M) with min. 50% in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics or a higher qualificati on in science from recognised Board/University. OR * Three years Diploma in any branch of Engineering.
As we know that an aircraft is very expensive and sophisticated machine which needs precise handling and proper maintenance. To accomplish this highly skilled task, trained personnel are required who should be thoroughly conversant with the aircraft and its systems.
All technical work on the Aircraft is carried out under Authority of a DGCA licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. AME is responsible to certify the Aircraft to be Airworthy before each flight.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course is a Basic course, approved by Director General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India, required for entering the field of Maintenance and repair of aircraft and its accessories. Students are trained, during the course in the Academy, to obtain AME license from DGCA.
As prescribed and monitored by the Director General of Civil Aviation Govt. of India, a brief course schedule of mechanical stream of A.M.E. course is given below for reference:
1. Aircraft rules
2. Workshop technology
3. Theory of flight
4. Basic engines
5. Aircraft structure
6. Human Factors
1. Aircraft electricity
3. Civil Aviation Requirements
1. Aircraft materials & processes
2. Aircraft hardware
3. Electronics & computer
4. Aircraft instruments
1. Engg. Drawing
2. Aircraft system
3. Aero engine systems
4. Aircraft inspection & repair
1. Aero engine maintenance practices
2. Jet engine
3. Aircraft maintenance practices
1. On job training.