American Heart Association (AHA) Certified Heartsaver® Pediatric First-AidIndian Institute of Emergency Medical Services
Price on request
- 8 hours of class
Teachers and trainers (1)
American Heart Association Certified Instructors
Features & Benefits:
* Planned to assemble the exact requirements of infant daycare supplier in all state
* Modular arrangement create program flexible
* Perfect for learner who wish group dealings & FB from tutor while knowledge skilled
* Every candidate receive the maximum excellence study materials to enhancement their knowledge
* Candidates receive CD ROM in their course book comprise supplementary info on C.P.R., A.E.D. & first aid contented that candidates can position after the program
** Child first aid
** For fundamental first aid, medical emergency, injury emergency, surrounding emergency
** Asthma care guidance for childcare supplier
** Adult or Child C.P.R. with mask
** Adult or Child A.E.D.
** Pediatric first aid subjects child C.P.R. with mask
Written Examination or Skill Session:
A.H.A. Tutor of Skill assessments programs
This program is helpful for those who are involve in infant care who have a responsibility to react to a first aid crisis because of work liability or regulatory necessities, such as infant care staff, tutor, promote concern provider, camp counselor, youth association, & coach for children sports associations.
For ensuring the seats candidates should have to deposit the fees in advance.