Animal and Vegetable BiologyDeka Online Courses
- 30 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Biology world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Homeostatic mechanisms, life chemistry, superior plants system and food chain, main ecology basis: concept of the niche, ecosystem, relation between prey and predator, relationship between individuals of the same niche, drift, natural selection, evolution, energy flows, ecological pyramid,
- general biology and cell: composition, structure, functions, signal transmission, information codification cellular order, reproduction, cellular development,
- main animal's Phyla: terry cloth, cnidarians, flatworms, mollusc, annelid, arachnids, shellfish, insects, echinoderms, fishes, amphibian, reptiles, birds and mammals ,
- main vegetal Phyla: seaweed, bryophytes, pteridophyta, gymnospermae and angiosperms,
- main mushroom's Phyla,
- biologic hierarchy,
- evolutionary adaptation,
- energies availment and answers by the environment,
- general pathology: health concept, inflammation, death causes, tumours, epidemiology and febrile and not febrile hypothermia, infections and infectious illnesses, immunodeficiency, autoimmunity and healing process,
- introduction to general botany,
- prokaryote and eukaryote cells,
- vascular plants: with and without seeds and non vascular plants
- basis of organic chemistry,
- structure of the vegetal cell,
- primary structure of the shaft, leaf, roots,
- woody plants,
- cellular and sexual reproduction.