Animal CareDeka Online Courses
- 150 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Animal world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Cat and dog's anatomy and physiology: malformation of the locomotor and skeletal system, respiratory system, urinary system, integument system, nervous system and sensory organs, cardiovascular system, digestive system, reproductive system.
- Zoology of canine e felines' races: atlas of the races and cat and dogs' origins.
- Dog's psychology: line of reasoning and feelings, territoriality, hierarchical structure, causes of conflict between dogs and owners and dogs and children, when the dog talks to the man, dog's temperament.
- Nutrition and alimentation: nutrients, alimentary behaviour and admission in pathological cases.
- Veterinary pathology: illnesses of the urinary system, afterwards we will be speaking about illnesses of the endocrine system, of the skeletal system, integument system and nervous system, dysmetabolic illnesses and veterinary cardiology.
- Cat and dog's parasites: internal and external parasites, symptoms and therapies.
- Main activities in veterinary clinic: welcoming and advising the client, veterinary assistance, physical examinations, clinic's instruments.
- Veterinary first aid: we will begin with an introduction to first aid's instruments, afterwards we will be speaking about urgency pharmacology, vaccinations, shock, monitoring, sepsis, cardiopulmonary resuscitation caused by respiratory distress, fluid therapy, blood transfusions, pain therapy, convulsive crisis, head spinal and muscular injuries, complications of the reproductive system, childbirth and neonatal emergencies infectious oncological and poisoning emergencies, diagnosis through images ( ultrasound, radiology, tomography and MRI)
- Dog training: how to train a dog through experts techniques
- Grooming: grooming general instructions, tools and techniques, different kinds of looks according to the canine or feline race.
- Pet's shop: characteristics of the field and selling techniques.