Applied electronics CourseInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
In order to increase uses of multifarious electronic equipments on boards & this topic being a feeble arena for many Electrical officer, coaching in shipboards electronic is the need of the hour for the industries.
Planned to methodically heighten the candidates cognition from a fundamental stage to a realizing of advance concept in electronic, this extremely hands-on leaning program foster self-assurance & capability growth in trouble-shooting of electronic fault.
Widespread hands-on exercise on at least six project are executed to heighten realization of electronic basics & behavior of the circuit under regular & liable condition.
Additionally, to allow numerous circuit to be included inside the period of the program, CMS program is included to replicate numerous electronic circuit under regular working & fault-induced condition.
The program is performed in a devoted lab which includes especially planned work bench supplied with different power supply, oscilloscope & function generator.
By the end of the program, Candidates will be able to:
· depict the fundamental principle of electronic.
· recognize electronic parts & their different application on boards.
· establish the uses of different tests & measure instrument use in electronic.
· describe & analyze electronic circuit.
· perform routine sustenance & trouble-shooting on electronic equipments.
· study through sharing of experience among candidates.
The program is suitable for:
Management stages Engineer & Electrical Officer
· Uses of tests & measure instrument that is. L.C.R. meters, oscilloscopes, logic pulsers, logic probes, function generators & others
· Solid state technologies or Semi-conductor physics
· Transistor amplifier
· Power electronic
· Integrated circuit
· Functional Amplifier
· Digital technology -logic gate, C.M.O.S & T.T.L. IC.'s, multi-vibrator, flip-flop & others
· Retracing of multifarious electronic circuit diagram of different shipboards equipments that is Radars. Auto-pilots, A.V.R., Echo sounders & others
· Simulations of different electronic circuit
· General trouble-shooting & sustenance on shipboards equipments
· Extensive Project or Practicals