ArcGIS Server with Silverlight APIKhagolam Institute of Geoinformatics
- 40 hours of study
Frequent Asked Questions
Should have strong knowledge of Silverlight, C#.NET web portal development experience Web developers who want to create Silverlight applications that include GIS services and functionality
What you'll learn on the course
ArcGIS server with silverlight
ArGIS Server with Silverlight API training in Pune
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Develop applications using the ArcGIS API for Microsoft Silverlight and the Silverlight Platform.
- Use sample code, sample services, and templates to efficiently build new applications and extend existing applications.
- Incorporate ArcGIS Server services that allow end users to visualize, query, and edit data.
- Enhance the display of map features using symbols, MapTips, and renderers.
- Display task results using graphics.
- Incorporate GIS operations such as geocoding, geoprocessing, editing, and routing.