Ashtanga Vinyasa teacher Training courseSTHALAM8
Price on request
The Teacher Training course existing at Sthalam 8 is an interest into the deeper aspect of Ashtanga Yoga. This course helps the student to gain the skill of to become a good yoga teacher. The course is a combination of theory and practical application to get one started.
A certificate & Training Manuals will be given to student on completion of the month long program.
Those who are interested must go to yoga classes with this institute for 1 months before the trainings. All this is to evaluate their readiness for the training & to make sure that they are well ready to deal with the regulation and rigor needed for a teacher's training program with the institute Yoga Shala.
The program focuses on various aspects:
1. The source, history & contemporary significance of yoga. The 1st few day of training will focuses on accepting the philosophy of yoga, & the way it is linked to the physical practices. Concentrating on the ashtanga or 8 limbed systems, the topic includes ethic of teachings, significance of breathing & bandha works, yamas, niyamas and karmas.
2. Applying correct breathing Methods and also teach student the practice & teaching these to others efficiently.
3. The OM Meditations and the Opening & Closing prayers.
4. Chanting or Explanation of the Yoga Sutra.
5. Alignment & Adjustment. This is the main part of the training Trainee will learns the correct alignments for each asanas followed by adjustment to be given to student to correct alignments and steadily increase litheness. We will also focus on exact injuries for different asanas learning how to conquer and works with both pain and injuries.
There will be two practical tests, 1 in the middles of and the other at the ends of the training.
At the finish of the month, students' will have both the theory & practical tools to lead a Mysore style classes, Their ability will includes introducing & teaching asanas to student, correcting alignments, giving adjustment & ensuring a safe, discipline & relaxing environments for student to practice in