ASP.NETNational Insurance Academy
Price on request
This program will cover all the essential tools, libraries, components and best practices that today’s Web developers must utilize while building leading-edge ASP.NET Web applications. It begins by explaining the different Web application architectures and project types supported by Visual Studio 2008. Next, it introduces the different types of Web controls that are at the developers’ disposal. It also demonstrates the power of creating custom Web controls. User controls and master pages demonstrate the power of code reuse while the site navigation controls can be use to simplify navigation for the Web users. A thorough explanation of ADO.NET is covered using the latest Web data controls. Participants will also learn about the ASP.NET provider model introduced with .NET 2.0 and newer. Web Parts are also extensively covered for use on ASP.NET and SharePoint Web sites.
After Completing this course Participants will:
· Understand the difference in Visual Studio 2008 with Web Sites and Web Application Projects
· Know all the different controls and how to create custom controls
· Know how to use the navigation controls, including breadcrumbs
· Understand ASP.NET’s provider model
· Use ADO.NET with the latest ASP.NET Data controls.
· Use AJAX to dramatically improve Web performance and user experience
· Know the basics of Silverlight and how it can be used