Auxiliary Fire Fighting CourseNational Civil Defence College
Price on request
This programme aims at:
To teach trainers in the field of Fire controlling & Safety by teachimng the skill of fire-fighting to make them efficient member of Auxiliary & Industrial Fire Service.
On completing this training the participant will be capable of performing the below mentioned:
· Using different fire-fighting appliance.
· Applying fire-safety standard.
· Organize fire-fighting trainings.
· Rules of Combustions.
· Concepts of Fire control.
· Incident Management systems.
· Knot & lashing.
· Fire Rescue drills.
· Building constructions.
· Use of hydrant and hose.
· Science of hydraulics.
· Sorts of Fire Pump.
· Fixed fire-fighting installation.
· Use of fire extinguisher.
· Technique of fighting different fire.
· Care & maintenance of Fire Fightings Equipments.
LEVEL OF PARTICIPANT
This programme is planned for Civil Defense trainer, Home-Guard Platoon Commander, Paramilitary Organizations (Havaldars & above), Firemen of the State and Municipal Fire Service, Industrial fire safety personnel & personnel of the Armed Force.
AGE LIMITTATION: LESS THAN FORTY FIVE YEARS.