Aviation Law for ManagersInternational Air Transport Association
Price on request
The program trains students in aviation law & the application of these laws.
After completing the program, students will be able to:
· develop a universal agreement of aviation laws & its applications
· Exploring regular consequences related to airline, civil aviations, airport administration & air navigation service
The program is suitable for:
· ANS provider
· Civil Aviation Authority
· Airline managers and operational staffs
· Airport manager
· International legal & regulative frameworks
· Government regulations
· Bilateral & multilateral air service agreements
· Technical regulations of airport & airline. Cooperation agreement between airline.
· Liability in air transports