AVR TrainingNetMax Technologies
Price on request
* Difference between MC-51 (CISC) & AVR (RISC) family of microcontrollers
* The RISC architecture of AVR family's micro controller
* Introduction To Different AVR mic
* rocontrollers ( Atmega8515,ATmega8535,ATmega8, Atmega16 etc.)
* Pin Detail of Atmega8515,ATmega8535,ATmega8, Atmega16 etc.
* Programming in Embedded C and different Embedded C compilers.
* Machine Code Burning Techniques and Softwares.
* Hardware interfacing and Programming In embedded c of following External and On Chip Devices with AVR microcontrollers:
o Led (using PORTS as Output)
o Switch ( Using PORTS as input)
o Matrix keyboard
o Relay (To control Switching of AC devices e.g. Bulb,Fan, Heater etc.)
o Stepper Motor (Speed and Direction Control)
o DC motor (Speed and Direction Control)
o LCD Display System
o Seven segment display
o Single Chanel Analog to Digital Convertor(ADC0804)
o Multichannel Analog to Digital Convertor (adc809)
o Digital to Analog converters
o I2C based Serial Real Time clock (DS1307)
o Serial communication b/w micro-controller and PC & b/w Two micro-controller
o Programming and Practical implementation Hardware and Software Interrupts
o Programming and Practical implementation of On chip Timer & Counter
o PWM generation using on chip PWM generator and its practical implementation .
o Programming and Practical implementation of on chip Analog Comparator.
o Programming and Practical implementation of On chip Multichannel Analog to digital Convertor (Atmega8535, Atmega8. Atmega16)
o Interfacing of different types of sensors
o AVR Microcontroller based Project Development
o Design and Testing of AVR family Microcontroller Evaluation Board