AWS Solutions Architect Certification BootCamp - Associate LevelCloudThat Technologies
- 16 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
- To attain deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure and design patterns for developing applications on AWS - To attain skills to clear the AWS Certification Exam
· Who is it intended for?
- IT Professionals who want to learn to develop highly scalable, available, cost-efficient and failure tolerant system on AWS - IT Professionals who want to clear the AWS Certification Exam
This is NOT a beginners AWS class. Prior experience with AWS in necessary. - AWS Level-2 course offered by CloudThat Technologies OR - Hand-on experience in S3, EC2, ELB, RDS, Auto-Scaling
What you'll learn on the course
Deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure
Deep knowledge of design patterns on developing applications on AWS
Deep-dive into the advance architecture of AWS
Knowledge and expertise in designing and deploying projects on the AWS platform
Architecture and Design
Attain skills to clear the AWS Certification Exam
Certified and industry recognized Cloud Architect
Target Cloud Architect and CxO related jobs
Ability to establish yourself as a Certified Cloud Professional
Ability to demonstrate skills
Teachers and trainers (3)
Bhavesh is working in Cloud Computing space for over 10 years; he was in the initial development team of Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) at Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Seattle. He honed his Cloud Computing skills at Amazon where he helped ship the first version of S3 in 2006. He moved to Microsoft after over three years at Amazon to take up the challenge to help manage Cosmos, the Cloud storage and Big Data computational engine that power all of the Microsoft’s Online Services, including Bing. Bhavesh has personally trained over 1000 professionals since early 2012.
Himanshu has been developing / architecting IT applications for over 9 years & is working in Cloud Computing domain for about 5 years. He holds expertise in various Cloud platforms including Amazon Web Services, Force.com, Google App Engine, etc. and has designed large & complex applications for some of the major international companies. He was involved in algorithmic research during earlier part of his career & carries strong foundation in field of computing. Himanshu is very passionate about technology & keeps himself abreast of latest tech trends.
Sankeerth is an Amazon Certified Solutions Architect with many years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS). He also has certification from MongoDB and specializes in running MongoDB cluster on AWS. He has experience in architecting and managing MongoDB cluster with Multiple Shards on AWS, which does 1000+ requests per second at peak. He currently leads a CloudThat consulting team and has been involved in various large and complex global clients, some of them being in the top 100 most visited sites in USA.
This course is a hands-on course on Amazon Web Services (AWS), where we will deep-dive into the advanced architecture and design patterns used on the AWS infrastructure by performing labs. Another aim of the course is to empower for taking the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam and clear it. We will have sample tests at the end of the course to help you gain experience and practice.
According to Gartner Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), cloud management & security devices and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) have been growing from $7.6B in 2011 to an expected $35.5B in 2016, a CAGR of 36%. This is a reflection of increasing opportunities in the Cloud.
- To attain deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure and design patterns for developing applications on AWS
- To attain skills to clear the AWS Certification Exam
Who should attend
- IT Professionals who want to learn to develop highly scalable, available, cost-efficient and failure tolerant system on AWS
- IT Professionals who want to clear the AWS Certification Exam
This is NOT a beginners AWS class. Prior experience with AWS in necessary.
- AWS Level-2 course offered by CloudThat Technologies OR
- Hand-on experience in S3, EC2, ELB, RDS, Auto-Scaling
- Brief refresher for EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Auto Scaling (prior experience assumed)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Route 53
- Cloud Formation
- Cloud Front
- Architecting on AWS
- For Online Applications
- For Disaster Recovery
- Data Security
- Online Sample Certification Simulation Test with more than 150 questions