Ayurveda Nutrition and Cooking Course (1 Week)Shri Kaya Kalp Ayurveda and Panchkarma Institute
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
Who ever want to live healthy by following age-old principles of Ayurveda, this course is a perfect choice.
· Who is it intended for?
There are different ways students utilize their Ayurvedic education. Many of the students incorporate Ayurvedic knowledge in their current practice as physicians, nurses or massage therapists. Others start a career manufacturing and selling various Ayurvedic products, while others start a health counseling practice. Even a home maker who wants to give good nutrition and care to her family in a natural way can learn a lot from these courses.
What you'll learn on the course
Through nutrition and dietetics, ayurveda helps us live a healthy lifestyle. This course focuses on the nutritional benefits of ayurveda.
· Basics of Ayurveda
· Body Constitution (Prakriti) Analysis
· Diet Plan According to body Constitution
· Dealing health problems through food
· Introduction to Ayurvedic cooking and indian spices
· Six tastes
· Basic indian cooking methods
· Recipes according to body Constitution
· Customized cooking according to individual’s need