Ayurvedic Head Massage CourseAcupuncture Cam Therapy Institute
Price on request
Ayurvedic head massages is a popular type of traditional healing treatment in India. The ancient Ayurvedic system of healing considers massage to be as integral to good health as exercise, sunshine, herbs and eating fresh and natural food.
The benefits of Indian Head Massage
* Calms, revitalizes and uplifts the spirit.
* Relaxes taut and uncomfortable muscles, eases stiffness, stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins, which help to eliminate headaches and eye strain.
* Increased joint mobility.
* Increased blood flow to the brain resulting in more focused thought, greater concentration and better memory.
* Improved lymphatic drainage.
* Can give your hair a healthy lustrous shine and improve skin condition.
* Encourages deeper breathing and deep relaxation; very enjoyable and triggers the release of "feel good" chemicals called endorphins creating an almost euphoric sensation of contentment and happiness.