Ayurvedic Panchakarma Therapist CourseJiva Ayurveda
Price on request
Students can get enroll for this program anytime throughout the academic session. Ayurvedic acquaintance is not a necessity for this course.
Panchakarma is a series of 5-treatment therapy recommended to establish a physical and mental balance. A person being healed through Ayurvedic treated is regarded as a purusha, and not just a body. A purusha is a complete mixture of body, brain, sense, & spirit. An Ayurveda physician intends to attain total well being for an individual, and not only to repress or lessen disturbing physical indications. The perception is to identify the major causes & vanish it, facilitating an authentic remedial to occur.
Ayurveda advocates the ethics of expected equilibrium inside the body, & agreement with the surroundings. Advanced life frequently assaults the beliefs of normal existence & contributes to symptom of sickness. Panchakarma is an influential detoxification & transformation program, which purifies the body of toxin, improves sensory performace & transports clearness of mind. Panchakarma evacuates immovable sicknesses from their foundation and renovates normal state of fitness by means of a total renewal.
The Panchakarma therapy requires widespread education to supervise & possess a specific role to play for the treatment of sickness. The Ayurvedic Panchakarma Therapy course concentrates on the reasons behind sickness, the conception of Shodhana, & explains in elaboration on the 5 therapies –Vamana, Virechana, Vasti, Nasya & Raktamokshana. The program also provides an obvious perceptiveness into the basic beliefs of Ayurveda & their implementation in healthcare.
The program makes it possible for the candidates to educate their customers regarding the advantages of Ayurveda remedial therapy & way of life exercises. Students can put additional values to their current specialized exercises by means of counseling & offering appropriate Ayurveda therapy. Besides this, this program will facilitate them for:
* Identifying the various Ayurvedic Physical Forms
* Recognizing the major reason of sickness
* Identifying illness & healthcare states which demand detoxification
* Developing a close observation of each factor of their customer’s physical, mental & sentimental character to build a correct analysis
* Determining suitable Panchakarma therapy for illness
* Performing the introductory therapy preceding the Panchakarma - Abhyanga (oil massaging) & Svedana
* Performing Vamana, Virechana and Anuvasana vasti
* Assisting Ayurveda physicians in the Panchakarma processes
* Building a dietary charts & schedules for the customer in the post-Panchakarma duration till renovation of health