B.A in ANCIENT INDIAN HISTORY, CULTURE AND ARCHAEOLOGYRani Durgavati University
Price on request
(1) Defintion of Archaeology. Scope, relations with other branches of study.
(2) History of Archaeology in Indian.
(3) Detections of ancient sites, dating.
1) Methods of Excavations.
(2) Stratigraphy, Recording of Excavations
(1) Importance of pottery, of Harappan culture
(2) Chalclithec pottery, Ochre Colout pottery (O.C.P.)
1) Black and red ware, Northern Blacks, Polished Ware (N.B.P.)
(1) Study of major Archaelolgical sites : Kalibangan, Kaushambi, Danwada
(2) Hastinpur, Brahmagiri, Tripuri, Bhimbaithika.
(1) Sculpture : Harappan, Mauryan
(2) Sculpture : Shunga, Kushana (Gandhara-Mathura)
(3) Sculpture of dthe Gupta period
(1) Pre- historic paintings.
(2) Paintings of Ajanta and Bagh
1) Harappan and Mauryan Architecture,Stupa Architectur (Sanchi and Bharhut)
(1) Chaityar and Viharas of Western Indian- Bhaja, Karle, Ajanta, Ellora.
Temple Architecture- Gupta, Chandella, Early Chalukya, Pallava