B.Com. in Accounting and Finance( B.A.F.)HYDERABAD SIND NATIONAL COLLEGIATE BOARD
Price on request
Kishinchand Chellaram College was established in 1954 under the aegis of the Hyderabad (Sind) National Collegiate Board, HSNC(B). It was the second institution that the Management set up in Bombay after it relocated itself in the city, following the aftermath of Partition.
The establishment of this college epitomises the positive side of Partition of India in 1947. The instituting of K.C. and the history of the Board speaks not only of the entrepreneurial spirit of the Sindhi community but also its deeprooted sense of nationalism. Support for the establishment of the college was garnered from the globally scattered Sindhi community, particularly the Kishinchand Chellaram family, after whom the college was named and the Watumulls, who dedicated the ground floor auditorium to the memory of their son, Rama Watumull.
The tribute for the establishment of the college goes to the late founders, Principal K.M. Kundnani and Barrister Hotchand Advani, each of whom with his own expertise helped set up K.C. College as well as several other educational institutions.
Students had been admitted from June 1, 1954 but a formal inauguration of the college was performed by Shri Morarji Desai, (the then Chief Minister of Bombay), on August 15 of the same year. Its first batch comprised 1800 students and within three years the numbers swelled threefold. Thus K.C. made its remarkable entry into the educational arena and soon became a center of educational activity.