B.E. (Civil)Sanghvi Institute Of Management and Science
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
12th examination of 10+2 scheme of MP Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects. Applicants are also required to give any one of the following entrance exam. Pre-Engineering Test (PET) State Engineering Colleges (Government and non-Government) Autonomous Institutions M P quota seats in Regional Engineering Colleges.
The School has well equipped laboratories meeting the norms of RGPV, Bhopal. The school has its quality procedures such as -
1. Regular updating of lab experiments.
2. Innovation in teaching methodology.
3. Use of various audio-visual and other technical aids.
4. Learning material development including lab manuals and lecture notes.
5. Faculty and staff training.
6. Involvement of students in department-development activities.
7. Industrial visits and expert lectures for the students etc. Working environment of the department is cohesive and congenial, with good interaction among students, faculty and supporting staff, and also with the neighboring R& D institutions and local industries.
Civil Engineering Department
Maintaining the vibrant pace with which Indian economy is growing, clocking an annual average growth of 8.5% for the last 5 years, is possible only by making substantial investments in infrastructure industry. A categorical commitment has been made by the Government of India. We can see construction activities going on all around.
Boom in housing sector is no secret. Every year approx. Rs.60,000 crores is being invested in the development of various infrastructure facilities like roads, dams, airports, habitation units, slum developmental works, drinking water supply lines, super corridors, flyovers, railway lines, docks and yards etc. Unfortunately, availability of qualified civil engineers has not kept pace with the expansion of the industry hence industry is already facing shortage of required number of engineers and this condition is likely to prevail in the next decade.
During the years gone by, the average increase in the salary of civil engineers has been 20 to 30 % at the junior level itself. Those who are already in profession have seen a tremendous growth in their careers. We have not only engaged well experienced faculty to conduct this program, but we have also created state of art laboratories under the able guidance of Shri Pankaj Agarwal, the internationally renowned 'Vastuvid'.