B.E. (Computer Science)Sanghvi Institute Of Management and Science
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
12th examination of 10+2 scheme of MP Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects. Applicants are also required to give any one of the following entrance exam. Pre-Engineering Test (PET) State Engineering Colleges (Government and non-Government) Autonomous Institutions M P quota seats in Regional Engineering Colleges.
The School has well equipped laboratories meeting the norms of RGPV, Bhopal. The school has its quality procedures such as -
1. Regular updating of lab experiments.
2. Innovation in teaching methodology.
3. Use of various audio-visual and other technical aids.
4. Learning material development including lab manuals and lecture notes.
5. Faculty and staff training.
6. Involvement of students in department-development activities.
7. Industrial visits and expert lectures for the students etc. Working environment of the department is cohesive and congenial, with good interaction among students, faculty and supporting staff, and also with the neighboring R& D institutions and local industries.
Computer Science Engineering Department
Computers have virtually influenced every aspect of human life. The productivity per man hour has increased multifold. This has led to a very high speed of innovation in the computer industry. Machines are becoming smaller, faster and cheaper by every passing day. Dr. Abdul Kalam has said that next decade is going to be that of computers.
Production of computers and accessories is still to grow at a very fast pace in India. The character of the industry is such that it creates a large number of opportunities for self-employment also. While creating state-of-art computer labs for computer engineering department, we have worked on the learning process in a way that it will make the students innovative and enterprising, with a thorough understanding of the hardware and software technology.