B.E. Electrical and Electronics EngineeringB. S. ABDUR RAHMAN CRESCENT ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Price on request
The course of EEE was established in the year 1984, the day, B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College was established. After 18 years of sustained growth, the department started offering one M.E. Course in Power System Engineering from the year 2002.Since 2004, the department of EEE has been recognized as a Research Centre by Anna University, to offer Ph.D. and M.S. (by research).
n line with the college vision and mission objectives, the department has proposed the following quality objectives.
* Include professionalism through society activities like IEEE, SEEE, IE(I), and impart knowledge in the area of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
* To augment industry-institute collaboration for activities such as in-plant training, industrial visits and sponsored research.
* To provide Placement opportunities for all the eligible graduating students of our department.
* To enhance research and consultancy activities in the department.
* To improve the quality and quantity of papers published in Internationals journals and conferences